***WARNING**** DISHONEST SELLER K4IDC/KB4IDC : [TowerTalk] LargeMast For Sale...last one

Kevin Stover rkstover at mchsi.com
Wed Feb 9 16:32:57 EST 2005

> Someone setting up shop to
> produce something should know something about what they're doing and produce
> a product that is at least marginally acceptable, and hopefully improve from
> there.

Absolutely!

If the torque arms and brackets came mis-drilled with welding wire
hanging from the welds and covered in splatter they NEVER should have
gone out the door.

I was a production welder for 12 years and there are minimally
acceptable standards. From the description of the products this vendor
wasn't even close. Everybody has a bad day, as have I, but that is why
you double and triple check before you ship.

Every vendor has the right to set their standards and every customer has
the right to gripe if the two sets of standards don't coincide.

I can't believe any welder with any experience what-so-ever would take
pride in butt ugly porcupine, splattered up welds.

--
R. Kevin Stover	ACØH

Reclaim Your Inbox!