***WARNING**** DISHONEST SELLER K4IDC/KB4IDC :[TowerTalk] LargeMast For Sale...last one

Alan NV8A (ex. AB2OS) nv8a at att.net
Wed Feb 9 18:21:10 EST 2005

The following appears to be the ad. (posted here last June) on the basis
of which the complainant placed his order:

"Hello Readers,
I have for sale one AS455G rotor plate and two complete sets of the
GA45GD torque arm assemblies available for sale or trade. I will sell
all three items for $225, shipped CONUS, or split up for $75 each +
shipping.

Thanks,
Robin Midgett KB4IDC
615-322-5836 office - rolls to pager
615-835-7699 pager
615-773-4198 home
KB4IDC at Comcast.net"

How would a prospective purchaser know from this ad. that the items in
question were made by "an inexperienced fabricator" and not genuine Rohn
products?

Alan NV8A
(Who has never dealt with the supplier and knows nothing about the
dissatisfied purchaser)

On 02/09/05 04:46 pm Tom Rauch tossed the following ingredients into the
ever-growing pot of cybersoup:

<snip>