[TowerTalk] Rohn wasn't perfect-- can we end this please?

Jim Jarvis jimjarvis at comcast.net
Wed Feb 9 20:08:10 EST 2005

Guys!!!!~

A few years ago, I bought some new 45G and the bloody stuff
wouldn't even nest!  One leg was over a half inch out of alignment...and
not bent.  It was welded that way.  I had to have it remanufactured.

Not only would they not make good on it, they wouldn't even take
my phone calls.  Not good behavior, and indicative of the reason
why they failed.

I think we're being way too critical of a vendor in this particular
instance.  It's a matter between one client and one vendor...and should
have stayed there.  It never should have come up here.  Moreover, our
comments aren't really adding value.

Enuf, already!

N2EA