[TowerTalk] RADIAL WIRE

Mark - AA6DX aa6dx at pacbell.net
Sat Feb 12 20:01:08 EST 2005

I've mentioned this in the past, but worth repeating .. go to your local
electric motor rewinding guy, and buy his spool ends.   This is enameled
wire, is sold by the pound, and he is happy to have a place for it to go, as
the leftovers may/maynot rewind a motor . ... but make great grounds,
antennas, etc...    I've been doing this for 25 years now -- have all the
wire that I will need for the rest of my hammin' years!  73 -- Mark .. AA6DX