[TowerTalk] World Class Station Conundrum - help!

Ron Feutz feutz at wctc.net
Wed Feb 16 11:37:44 EST 2005

Scott,

 From years in business and having learned the hard way to nip problems in
the bud, I strongly second Bernard's take on your dilemma.
It sounds like your dream QTH will become increasingly nightmarish with the
passage of time.

One positive suggestion I have is this:  When you get the station up and
running where ever you build, KK9K should become your very best friend.

73,

Ron KK9K