[TowerTalk] Trylon Titan

Alan NV8A (ex. AB2OS) nv8a at att.net
Mon Feb 21 20:06:06 EST 2005

The Base Width varies according to the model. See:

http://www.trylon.com/lightdutytowers/selfsupporttwrs_pricing.asp

Click the button for the height, then for the various models, and the
Base Width figure will change -- except that 15" for a 56' T300 surely
must be wrong: my guess is that it should be 33".

73

Alan NV8A

On 02/21/05 06:00 pm Daniel Hileman tossed the following ingredients
into the ever-growing pot of cybersoup: