[TowerTalk] K0XG THRUST BEARING AND PLATE

kk9a@arrl.net kk9a at arrl.net
Wed Feb 23 18:35:28 EST 2005

Being licensed since 1977 should not be embarrassing.

From: N4BAA - JOSE CASTILLO <n4baa at cox.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 16:56:31 -0500

Does anyone have any experience installing a K0XG thrust
bearing plate in Rohn 25G?  It is suppose to fit anywhere in
the tower I  desire..but for the life of me....can NOT get
it to fit ANYWHERE other than where the braces are
absent...up where the rotor sometimes goes.

My installation has it 8 feet below the top of the tower
where one thrust bearing is mounted...but I want this second
one above the rotor..but NO-CAN-DO as of now...

I have been licensed since 1977 and this is embarrasing!

Standing by!

Jose Castillo - N4BAA
Va Bch, VA