[TowerTalk] Safety belts. Was: 60th Birthday

Blake Meinecke n4gi at tampabay.rr.com
Sun Jan 2 21:08:37 EST 2005

http://www.elkriver.com/eagle.htm

I use the "Tower LX" model.  I found it to be the best combo of
comfortability, cost and functionality for me.  If you able to go to a
rigging store and try them on, I'd recommend it.  I learned alot about how
harnesses are supposed to fit from the salesperson at my local place.

(no affiliation)

73,
Blake N4GI