[TowerTalk] Omni-Directional Antennas on Towers

Aidehua at aol.com Aidehua at aol.com
Wed Jan 5 16:06:38 EST 2005

I read this thread with interest, as I plan to do the same thing  soon.  In
my case, I only have one tower for all of my antennas, including  VHF and HF.
Because it's a 70' tower, I was going to have a 10' cross boom  at the 60'
level, which would accommodate FOUR omnidirectional antennas, two on  each side
of the tower.

I realize that there will be nulls, but I will have dedicated yagis for
these same bands if I really need increased sensitivity.....The vertical  antennas
will be used more as listening antennas.

Opinions, please!

73,
Ed NI6S