[TowerTalk] Rotating Dipole

Don Havlicek n8de at thepoint.net
Thu Jan 6 10:06:44 EST 2005

Dick
How about using some solid fiberglass rod for the coil forms?  You
should be able to find it in diameters from 1/2" up to almost 2" if you
search hard and long.
I'd use center-loading as opposed to linear-loading .. you can
'link-couple' to the driven element, eliminating some feedpoint problems.
Don
N8DE