[TowerTalk] insurance claims

Jim Jarvis jimjarvis at comcast.net
Thu Jan 6 12:53:03 EST 2005

Not to beat a dead horse,  but Chuck suggested taking guidance
from his (your) insurance agent.  Good advice, but maybe not
sufficient.

I DID that, in the Vermont circumstances I mentioned earlier, and was
directed to report the events, as I "could always withdraw the
claim."  having reported the events, to verify coverage limits,
then closed them out as comfortably below my deductible,  I later
found them logged as "claims-no payout".

My message was, and is, BE CAREFUL.

My next message is...seriously consider raising your deductible
to your personal threshold of pain.

n2ea
jimjarvis at ieee.org