[TowerTalk] OT about QSL.NET

K8RI on Tower Talk k8ri-tower at charter.net
Fri Jan 7 13:40:07 EST 2005

Seems like I remember receiving a note last night that their system had been
compromised and they were working on it.  At least I think it was them.  I
can't find the darn thing now.  (well it was nigh onto 4:00 AM)

The note just said they had a problem, but most of the stuff was off line.

N833R, World's Oldest Debonair (S# CD-2)
www.rogerhalstead.com