[TowerTalk] BANISHMENT FROM TOWER TALK

BobK8IA at aol.com BobK8IA at aol.com
Fri Jan 7 15:04:44 EST 2005

I suspect there is more to this story. I, for one, have purchased a  tower,
tower services and climbing equipment from Steve (Champion Radio) over  the
past 2 yrs and find him to be very reliable and a man of his word. Every  item I
ordered arrived here quickly. One item needed return and he took care of  that
very quickly as well. (a belt sizing problem that was actually MY problem).
The tower service he did for me was done on time and actually lower cost than
originally quoted. He was courteous, professional and even suggested cost
cutting measures that helped me save a few bucks.

"Poor business practices"? Not from my dealings! No way.

Kudos to Steve Morris!!!

73, Bob  K8IA
nr The Superstition Mtns
Arizona, USA

http://members.aol.com/bobk8ia/

In a message dated 1/7/05 12:30:15 PM US Mountain Standard Time,