[TowerTalk] Force 12?

Malcolm Ringel mringel at bluecrab.org
Sun Jan 9 20:18:09 EST 2005

Not to be argumentative or contrary, but after all is said and done, there
is simply no excuse for not returning telephone calls ....period. Response
need not be immediate, but no response at all is just plain & simply
unacceptable/rude....particularly if there are existing customers who are
somewhat "captive" to proprietary items.
There may be explanations for temporary circumstances, but the Force 12
situation seems to be beyond "temporary".  I suspect it is somewhat
"personality driven" on the Force 12 end.
73,
Malcolm, K3KZ