[TowerTalk] geo888@cs.com

Joe Subich, K4IK k4ik at subich.com
Mon Jan 10 14:54:27 EST 2005

David,

The 12/1/2004 and 1/1/2005 mailings both triggered the RBL.  The
mailing list manager for Contesting.com notified the administrators
for all contesting.com lists (I manage two lists) in the last week that
the monthly reminders were being disabled and requesting that we NOT
re-enable them for our lists.

I have just checked the defaults for both of my lists and "send
reminders" is off ... however, my own subscriptions to some of the
other lists still have reminders enabled.

73,

   ... Joe, K4IK