[TowerTalk] The other side of the story & Banishment

ISP BNJCOMP COM isp at bnjcomp.com
Fri Jan 7 14:48:45 EST 2005

Being new to this list and this metal structure knowledge base I wonder is
there another list not run by a vendor that has the information that is on
this list?  I learn a lot from people here but I strongly do believe the
moderator should be vendor neutral.   Thanks in advance for any advice of
good places to "lurk".

Terry