[TowerTalk] Re: Guy wire for sale

ny6dx at netscape.net ny6dx at netscape.net
Sat Jan 15 11:36:58 EST 2005

Have 1000ft of commercial grade guy wire for sale.This wire is 3000lbs. rated galvinized steel used to support 100ft utility pole.Will cut to length but prefer to sell all 1000ft.$2.00 per foot for cuts or $1.50 for all 1000ft.You must pay shipping or come to Sayville N.Y. and pick up.Contact me at ny6dx at netscape.net"