[TowerTalk] Station Ground

K8RI on Tower Talk k8ri-tower at charter.net
Sat Jan 15 15:24:28 EST 2005

>> > There is no need whatsoever for any further grounding of
> your station
>> > equipment, other than the green wires from your
> equipment to your
>> > AC power receptacles.
>>
>> In that case, explain this:

I should have added what was in an earlier post: Each piece of equipment is
tied to a #2 coper cable with (1/2" braid/shield) that runs along the back
of the desk. The longest ground is the one from the amp which is about 12
inches.  That #2 cable also runs back through that common bulkhead near the
entrance.

These are the grounds, not the neutral.

The only common point is back in the 200 Amp panel at the entrance.

N833R, World's Oldest Debonair (S# CD-2)
www.rogerhalstead.com