[TowerTalk] Station Ground

K8RI on Tower Talk k8ri-tower at charter.net
Sat Jan 15 18:51:55 EST 2005

My manual says to run the negative lead directly to the battery,
particularly with todays unibody construction.

All it takes is a weak weld giving way or a rusty joint causing the path to
change

At least they are no longer welded up on an assembly line of people.  I
worked on one of those over 40 years ago and I can testify there were
certainly more than a couple of bad welds that went through. <:-))

N833R, World's Oldest Debonair (S# CD-2)
www.rogerhalstead.com