[TowerTalk] There's 'ground', and then there's 'ground'

Gary Schafer garyschafer at comcast.net
Mon Jan 17 11:38:40 EST 2005

Hi Keith,

2 ground rods is not even a good start for a ground to be blunt.
Running some radials out from your connection point and adding more rods
will help lower the impedance of the ground system.

A look on Polyphasers site will provide some good insight as to layout
and how many you should use for your situation.

Unless you are only concerned with a safety ground I would add more
ground system.

73
Gary  K4FMX