[TowerTalk] T2X Starting Capacitor

FireBrick w9ol at billnjudy.com
Mon Jan 17 17:57:52 EST 2005

I just bought two from C.A.T.S. in Pemberville, OH
http://www.rotordoc.com/

ordered online my total was $13.85 and received them in two days.

I always keep a spare but I don't see how I can get it to you faster than they can.
Unless your supplying air fare. (it is 4 degree F. ) and would consider a hand delivery...