[TowerTalk] Different lightning ground question.

Gary Schafer garyschafer at comcast.net
Mon Jan 17 19:45:01 EST 2005

When I said that the "sphere of influence is greater with a driven rod"
I was thinking more of a rod driven in vertical as one side is not close
to the surface as it would be if it were horizontal.

I had not thought of driving them horizontally as you suggest but that
sounds like it would be beneficial as they would be in tighter packed soil.

73
Gary K4FMX