[TowerTalk] Frozen Rotor

W1GOR W1GOR at Maine.RR.Com
Wed Jan 19 14:21:55 EST 2005

Phil,

I like your idea even better than mine... CV Joint Boots are made to hold up
under the worst conditions of off-road use too...  I'd still recommend
lubricating the sleeve/mast junction with low temp SILICONE grease... At
least the friction between the mast and sleeve will be reduced.

Thanks for a 'better idea'...

73, Larry - W1GOR

There are 10
types of people