[TowerTalk] Rotors - your thoughts please.

kb9cry at comcast.net kb9cry at comcast.net
Wed Jan 19 15:52:02 EST 2005

You guys know my vote = AlfaSpid.

For the same price, worm gear drive, no brakes to break, no mechanical stops to get jammed up against, no plastic gears to break, no pots to get dirty.  Mine's been turning my 40M beam for two years now no problem and I'll put one on my XA this summer (before the HamIV causes trouble).  Phil  KB9CRY