[TowerTalk] Vacuum Variable Capacitor Sources

Howard Klein howk2 at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 20 20:31:55 EST 2005

I totally agree with Al's comment. I think Comet makes a fb vacuum variable.
I didn't mean to imply that all vacuum variables made overseas were
inferior. I simply said to use caution. There are  some foreign made vacuum
variables that are bulky, expensive and sometimes do not work as expected.

Howard..K2Hk

From: atoothaker at copper.net To: sm2ekm at telia.com CC:
towertalk at contesting.com

Gee. Comet is from Switzerland and consided a fine example of vacuum
capacitor engtineering. I'd buy that imported cap.

Al N6TA

From: sm2ekm at telia.com

Can you specify? 73 Jim --------------- At 08:25 PM 1/17/2005,

Howard Klein wrote:
several available often at bargain proces. I would advise caution > with
imported ones. > Howard..K2HK