[TowerTalk] Transfer Switches?

Eric Rosenberg wd3q at starpower.net
Fri Jan 21 01:43:43 EST 2005

This is more related to station building than towers and antennas, so
please forgive me if this list isn't the correct one.

With the weather as flaky as it is here in Washington, DC, I'm
cosidering the installation of a manual transfer switch on my AC
service to allow me to hook up a generator when the power goes out (as
it did this time last year).

Can anyone recommend a brand/model, and provide any sagely advice on
this topic? I've seen a couple of different units, but have never seen
any reviews.

Please reply off-line.

Thanks,

Eric W3DQ