[TowerTalk] Force 12 Antenna Disassembly

Pat Barthelow aa6eg at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 23 23:23:45 EST 2005

Hello Tommy,

I recently dismantled a C31XR and found it easy.  It really helps to have a
drill press acessory to a hand drill, (or a real drill press) and a vee
shaped cradle for the tubing, to accurately drill out the rivets.  I used an
1/8" bit...Goes quick that way, and you make precsion holes.

73, DX, de Pat Barthelow  AA6EG
(831) 646-0388    aa6eg at hotmail.com