[TowerTalk] Shack wiring

Alan NV8A (ex. AB2OS) nv8a at att.net
Mon Jan 24 10:58:00 EST 2005

What voltage does the meter show "upstream," e.g., at the main breaker
or at the breaker feeding this particular circuit? There could be a
high-resistance connection somewhere -- and it could be either in the
hot or in the neutral.

Alan NV8A

On 01/24/05 09:19 am Pete Smith tossed the following ingredients into
the ever-growing pot of cybersoup: