[TowerTalk] Shack wiring

Alan NV8A (ex. AB2OS) nv8a at att.net
Mon Jan 24 17:37:18 EST 2005

Al wiring is OK with the right fittings, isn't it? I see fittings in the
stores marked for use with Al. IIRC, the service drop from the pole to
the meter is still typically Al. Our wiring from the main breaker in the
garage to the 100A subpanel in the basement (which has the
branch-circuit breakers for everything but the garage) is Al.

Alan NV8A

On 01/24/05 04:05 pm K4BEV at aol.com tossed the following ingredients into
the ever-growing pot of cybersoup: