[TowerTalk] Hygain T2X rotor loading questions.

tower at coffeepower.net tower at coffeepower.net
Mon Jan 24 21:42:26 EST 2005

  Hey gang.  I have a T2X rotor that I am currently using.  I bought this
one used a while back off of ebay in pretty good shape and even encluded
the manual.

My manual (as oposed to current online specs) says the thing is rated at
25sq ft of wind load while the online versions now only say 20sq ft.
Design change or something else?

Also, for those of you using this rotor out there, how heavily have you
sucessfully loaded it without problems?  Just did my taxes and uncle sam
is being generous so I am thinking of a radio or aluminum!  :)

  Thanks in advance,
      Michael  W5NIG