[TowerTalk] remote operation

J.Hector Garcia M Hector at telecom1.net
Tue Jan 25 00:57:51 EST 2005

TT's:

I will like to get  info to put my station  that is 11.4 miles from my qth,
i have DLS in one side and the other a very good WIFI connection with a
valid IP,

i have in the station  1 FT 1000 , 1000MP V  , ft 847 and  IC-706 ,  i will
like to operate one at least the easy  one , for ocasional dx and Rag chew.

i will apreciate  if some one can provide the squematic and all the things i
need to operate my station.

i check the trx manager and looks that is what i need , plus the LP  monitor
.

i will apreciate a lot the help.

tnx in advance
XE2K/XF1K