[TowerTalk] Wiring and the code was (RE: TowerTalk Digest, Vol 25, Issue 139)

K8RI on Tower Talk k8ri-tower at charter.net
Tue Jan 25 14:30:20 EST 2005

It may depend on where you live, but in this area of Michigan you do not
have a choice.  Well, you could ignore the codes and not get a building
permit, but there are some stiff fines if caught with the possibility of
being required to remove the wiring even if it does meet code.

The code applies through both the NEC and our local zoning to *all*
buildings, not just the primary dwelling.

N833R, World's Oldest Debonair (S# CD-2)
www.rogerhalstead.com