[TowerTalk] stacking xm240 cushcraft

jorge rios jorgerios18 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 25 16:48:18 EST 2005

hi im jorge xe2www from mexico ,im looking for some help about the stacking subjet.
i have a xm240 in the top of my 120feet tower and i have another one i its box but im thinking to install it on the tower below the first one that i have on the top ,i know that my tower doesnt turn but 85% of the times i work pointing to north east i have the wxob stack mach from array solutions it gives me the option to match 3  antennas or two or just one ,i would like to know if someone here can give me more information i want to insatll the second antenna below the other (looking for the correct  distance betwen the two of them) i will use it only when i have my antenna pointing to the north east ans if a need to turn my upper antenna to another direction i will work only with the one of the bottom,anyway im only looking for comenatries,because i want to experiment with them because i have the equipment lying arround in my house,thanks for your comentaries