[TowerTalk] Rohn 25

Alan NV8A (ex. AB2OS) nv8a at att.net
Sat Jan 29 09:46:07 EST 2005

Somewhere on line I found a Rohn tower calculator, from which I figured
that I would have to use 65G for an unguyed 60ft. tower to hold my 3el.
SteppIR (obviously bigger than a 13B2). I don't recall how much concrete
that needed, but I agree with others who say that the size of the base
is not the limiting factor here: it's the crumple-resistance of the
tower itself.

Alan NV8A

On 01/28/05 07:48 pm Daniel Hileman tossed the following ingredients
into the ever-growing pot of cybersoup: