[TowerTalk] Need info on Skyneedle

Glenn Rattmann k6na at cts.com
Sat Jul 2 13:17:47 EDT 2005

At 11:09 AM 7/1/2005 -0700, Stu wrote:
>I am still looking for info for installing the base for a 58' skyneedle
tubular mast.

Stu, and others who may not know--
You should be able to get information about the Tri-Ex products from:

Tashjian Towers Corporation
559-495-0307

www.tashtowers.com

He is a former Tri-Ex engineer I believe, who manufactures most or many of
the items needed for the old towers, as well as new sales.  A friend of
mine has purchased many items from him the past couple of years, including
some accessories for his 100-ft SkyNeedle.

73,
Glenn K6NA
Note:  He runs occasional small ads in QST; there is one for June on p. 156.