[TowerTalk] Nolux or not-to-nolux

Ford Peterson ford at cmgate.com
Mon Jul 4 01:38:55 EDT 2005

That is the question.

I'm putting up an elevated 80M vertical using old Heights tower sections.  I intend to load the thing on 80M and want good conductivity in the joints of the tower.

There are many products out there.  None of the typical vendors appear to be hawking the stuff on their websites.

#1 it is supposed to keep the aluminum unexposed to air.
#2 it is supposed to be conductive to facilitate a good RF connection

What to use and where to get it.  Anybody got good info on this?

Ford-N0FP
ford at cmgate.com