[TowerTalk] Nuts to the Squirrels

Tom McAlee tom at klient.com
Mon Jul 4 11:15:21 EDT 2005

Tom - the UV jacket (such as that on Phillystran) supposedly tastes like
soybean to the squirrels.  Once they get a taste for it they keep coming
back.

I've never had a problem with polyester though, and I have a squirrel
over-population problem thanks to a yard and woods full of black walnut
trees.

73,
Tom, NI1N