[TowerTalk] Foundation Pad

Steve Gehring steveg at mtaonline.net
Wed Jul 6 04:40:43 EDT 2005

Yes, those who are to going into excavations or other tight spaces should
review local and state "confined space" safety rules.  Please play it safe
in and around excavations, man-holes, and other confining bins or tanks.
Way too many folks have died due to walls or material caving or bad air (a
lack of or displaced oxygen).  The body count includes well-intentioned
rescuers also.

Learn of the dangers of confined spaces and take the appropriate precautions
to be safe.