[TowerTalk] 8' C-Band dish with positioner free to good home

Roger Halstead roger at rogerhalstead.com
Tue Jul 5 19:01:40 EDT 2005

I have an 8' solid Aluminum C-Band dish with a polar mount on the shop apron
that I'd like to see some one put to good use.

Being solid (and relatively heavy) it'll take some work to move, but it can
be done with a 3/4, or maybe half ton pickup.  I doubt it'd work trying to
use one of the little pickups.

This is the same one I mentioned last winter and it was spoken for, but
storms there and then storms here seem to have ended that.

N833R - World's oldest Debonair CD-2
www.rogerhalstead.com