[TowerTalk] Pad and Pier for ROHN SSV. Pad and Pier Foundations

isp@bnjcomp.com isp at bnjcomp.com
Fri Jul 8 22:44:06 EDT 2005

Well don't know that I need it but got a really good deal on this.  It was 9 months old and permit was lost on it so they disassembled and I bought (with transportation) for abotu $5500.  So do I need it?  From what I understand my antennas won't even phase it but atleast I am hoping it won't come down.  I have two 11' omnis.
Five 2' X 2' Flat pannels, three 3' parabolics, and four 16" X 3' sector antennas for just myself.  Hoping thier will be wind load left for some renters that have asked me to go on tower once up to help pay bills.

I do have a good hernia belt and the hole is being dug by a 70' trackhole.

:)

terry