[TowerTalk] Center on Pad of Rohn SSV

isp@bnjcomp.com isp at bnjcomp.com
Sat Jul 9 12:21:20 EDT 2005

As I tried to indicate this was someone elses tower that was erected
already.   It sounded strange but he has been putting up towers for most of
his life (in 50's now) and to that I attributed knowledge credit.  But on
other hand we all tend to work with some rules that we got to believe at one
time and now take them as the truth.    Are the legs equal apart?  I thought
I measured mine a long time ago (failing memory) and there was some
difference.

terry