[TowerTalk] Water in my XM240

Tom McAlee tom at klient.com
Sun Jul 10 01:20:17 EDT 2005

> I did have a wasp nest in one of my lower antennas once, but that really
> never caused any problem.

My concern wouldn't be for the operation of the antenna, but what might
happen if I attempted to work on it with the nest there.

I've disturbed a nest and had them come after me and it wasn't much fun, and
that was when I was on the ground.  I sure wouldn't want to be at the top of
the tower and have that happen.

Tom, NI1N