[TowerTalk] Pad and Pier Foundations

Kelly Johnson n6kj.kelly at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 15:25:26 EDT 2005

OK, I can buy that.  So, if they are spec'ing square holes for
commercial users then those commercial users must have a reasonable
way of creating the required holes.  It seems unlikely to me that they
go down to Home Depot and hire a couple guys from the street to dig
the hole by hand :-)  Anyone know what the commercial guys do?