[TowerTalk] Yaesu Rotator mast clamps

Gene Bigham jbigham2 at kc.rr.com
Wed Jul 13 17:00:23 EDT 2005

I am sitting here looking at my new 800 Yaesu rotator and all 4 parts, 2
clamps for the upper and 2 clamps for the lower that I have all have the
same appearance and even the same identical part number on them.
PC-8601-040.
So if the 1000 follows the same convention you are able to swap the tops and
the bottoms.  Would be interesting to know if they share the same parts
between 800 and 1000.