[TowerTalk] Matched "Bury Flex" cables

Dino Darling k6rix at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 14 00:44:51 EDT 2005

Actually, its well known that the velocity factor in a single run of coax
can vary.  You won't have this problem with Andrew Heliax
(essentially).  Whenever you use coax for phased lines, you need to check
them for proper electrical length; rough measurements don't always
work.  Cut long and trim as necessary.