[TowerTalk] Insurance on tower

David Aronovitz k1lpi at verizon.net
Thu Jul 14 21:01:55 EDT 2005

It was written:
>If I replace it the insurance will pay, if I don't they will depreciate the
>value before cash out.

The purpose of "replacement" value clauses is to pay you replacement value regardless of whether you replace it or not. Don't believe your agent about anything! READ THE POLICY and contact your state Insurance regulators for clarification. I think you are entitled to replacement value cash if that's what you want. Get a written opinion on this from the state regulators before doing anything.

73 de K1LPI
Dave, waiting for the next earthquake in CA.