[TowerTalk] BIG 80m antenna

David Robbins K1TTT k1ttt at arrl.net
Sat Jul 16 12:44:53 EDT 2005

There have apparently been some dns problems with that server.  Yesterday
afternoon I couldn't get any of the links, today it is working fine.  If
there was a dns change or routing problem it could take up to 24 hours for
everyone to get updated... so try it later.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt at arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net