[TowerTalk] For Sale: Comtek 4-Square controllers

SJ W3TX superberthaguy at adelphia.net
Tue Jul 26 22:24:17 EDT 2005

I have for sale three (3) separate Comtek 4-Square ACB-160 controllers for
160 meters.  These units include the hybrid coupler and the control switch.

Two are in mint condition, new/never used, stored in my non-smoking home
with the utmost of care. Priced $297 firm which includes trackable shipping.

One is used, in very good condition, and has a great pedigree...I bought it
from K4JA when he dismantled his station last year.  Priced $270 firm which
includes trackable shipping.

I'm selling them because I am building a bigger array that does not use
quadrature feed.

Please reply off-list

73, Scott W3TX