[TowerTalk] insulators

doc kd4e at verizon.net
Thu Jul 28 22:22:15 EDT 2005

Errrr ... methinks I can find room in my counseling schedule
for an emergency session. Will have to check the records, ain't
sure I've heard of a case this serious before.

Insulatus fetish absurdus.

Relevance to the list?  How about that those insulators look
appropriate to service here in lightning-saturated west central
Florida ... will have to ask my power company buddy to get me
a few damaged ones ... for the antennas, not for garden ornaments!

--
Thanks! & 73, doc kd4e

           |_|___|_|
           | | & | |