[TowerTalk] 4L or 5L 15 meter From a 204BA

w7ry@centurytel.net w7ry at centurytel.net
Fri Jul 29 01:13:15 EDT 2005

Greetings.

Anyone have a 4 or 5L 15 meter beam for sale in the Portland/Seattle area??

OR
Has anyone converted a 204BA (4 element 26' boom) Hy-Gain Yagi to a 15 meter beam?

I have a 204BA laying on the ground and wish to convert it to 15 meters. The Hy-Gain 155CA 5L 15 meter is on the same boom. I know that the element sizes can caust issues. So rather than just shortening the tips, I was thinking of purchacesing smaller element material. This would also make the antenna considerably lighter.

Thoughts?

Thanks and 73
Jim W7RY